Who does not want to go on a vacation? Obviously, everyone gets excited whilst planning a holiday. And the thrill gets doubled when the country is like Argentina! It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world located in Southern America. So, whether you are planning a short budget trip or on a long visit, the allure of Argentina never fails to mesmerize the visitors. Book your tickets, pack your bags and visit Argentina to experience one of the most beautiful landscapes of the world! From natural scenic beauty to glaciers to waterfalls to vineyards to food and hospitality, the place makes a perfect holiday destination.
Whether you are an adventure lover or a natural beauty admirer, Argentina Wine Tours offers tourist an outstanding experience to enjoy the vacation to the fullest. You can enjoy with your friends and family and spend quality time with them. The place also offers bundle of thrilling sports activities such as ballooning, kayaking, fishing etc. Whether you want to explore beautiful landscapes or be the part of thrilling adventure sports, the place has something for all. Here, in this article, we have discussed 7 Argentina attractions visitors must not miss:
- Buenos Aires – capital and most popular city of Argentina. It is also known as “Paris of South America”; a city from where Argentina adventure starts. Don’t miss visiting Buenos Aires if you love nightlife and shopping. For shopaholics, this place is no less than a paradise. For foodies and fun lovers, Buenos Aires is a must! You will find uniquely designed cafés and whooping music throughout. You can enjoy a walking city tour to experience the vibrant colors of the city. Tourists should also visit “La Recoleta Cemetery” located in Recoleta, a neighborhood of Buenos Aires.
Image Source: Roamaroo
- Iguazu Waterfalls – have you seen Niagara waterfalls? If yes, you might get astonished that the Iguazu waterfalls are even higher and wider than Niagara waterfalls. You can visit Iguazu national park to visit the waterfall and it costs around sixty Argentina Peso. There is no doubt in saying that visiting Iguazu waterfalls will make your day. So, don’t miss it.
Image Source: Wondermondo
- Mendoza – Visitors come Mendoza for its breathtaking scenic beauty and wineries of the region. If you love wines, the place is meant for you. Visit the place in February and March to experience the Grape Wine Harvest Festival of the country i.e. “Fiesta de la Vendimia” and drink Malbec, the place famous wine. Another small town located near Mendoza is San Rafael. The place is best for experiencing canyons and riding bikes and hiking mountains. There are several Mendoza Argentina wine tours offering tourism services in the place. You can hire any one of the travel agency services to experience the best of your vacation.
Image Source: Nationwise
- Salta – another popular place is Salta; a small town to visit when you are traveling from Buenos Aires to Mendoza. There is a famous train tour known as “Train to the clouds” and cost around 170USD OR 2600 Argentina Peso. This tour offers a breathtaking panoramic view of mountains, lush green forests and visitors get enchanted when it passes through clouds. In addition to the train tour, the place has several museums, cafes etc. A stopover in Salta is a must!
Image Source: Welcomeargentina
- Patagonia: another famous destination tourists must not miss is Patagonia. The place is famous for whale watching. During the months from June to December, tourists visit the place to view whales. Though it is an expensive affair but it is worth and a lifetime The place is covered with snow-capped mountains and glaciers. You can also do trekking to “Base de Torres”. You should also go for Perito Moreno Glacier tour; the most spectacular glacier in Patagonia. So, don’t miss visiting the place!
Image Source: Gadventures
- Ushuaia – have you heard “end of the world” city? Ushuaia it is! The place is highly renowned as an end-of-the-world It is one of the famous towns for travelers ending their South American journey and heading to Antarctica. The popular tourist spot of the place is Tierra del Fuego national park. The place is full of attractive and colorful clapboard houses.
Image Source: Trekity
- Cerro Aconcagua – if you like adventure and love to climb mountains, visit Cerro Aconcagua, the country’s highest mountain peak. It is around 6962 meters tall and it is estimated that trekkers take around 18 to 20 days to reach the peak point. Visitors who love trekking, there is no better option than Cerro Aconcagua.
Image Source: Animalderuta
So, these are top 7 places tourists must not miss while on their Argentina trip. To make your Argentina tour memorable for life, you should book a tour package from any travel agency. There are ample of travel agencies in the market. They are experts and know everything about the place. They offer different tour plans that can be customized as per individual’s preference. Don’t forget to check whether all the above places listed are included in your tour plan. Make sure that the travel agency you will hire is experienced, licensed and reliable.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and discover the charisma of Argentina!
Chris Nelson is a brilliant travel expert writing on travel related blogs for more than ten years. As a travel expert, Chris specializes in writing blogs on wine tourism.