Udaipur which is a must visited the place to all the tourist which is the most popular getaway to most of the Indians. Tourists are mainly attracted to spend their weekends in the hill stations, by the trekking points and by the sanctuaries. Udaipur showcases many different beautiful places which offers an unfordable travelling experience in case all the people around. Reaching Udaipur is quite easy with bus, train or flight from Delhi where you grab Abhibus Coupons for bus ticket booking and also can use Yatra for booking flight tickets online.
Things To Do in Udaipur – Feel Rajputana Glory
- Kumbhalgarh: This is a town which fetches as a feather of Rajasthan as a royal cap. His is a historic town with majestic monuments and the array of temples. However, Kumbhalgarh Fort is the second important fort Rajasthan and fetches a significant sight.
- Nathdwara: This is located at the backdrop of the Aravalli hills on the bank of Banas River in the state of Rajasthan.
- Rajsamand: this is a small town with an eponymous lake is the second largest artificial lake in the world. The temple is famous with the deities of Lord Vishnu with four head around. Here, many temples are also dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Ranakpur: Ranakpur is a small town which is nestled with a secluded valley of the Aravalli Ranges. This place is immersed with a vibrant culture which is enraptured with the beauty which is kept in store. Ranakpur is also made up of things which is an ideal place to be visited by most of the tourists.
- Chittorgarh: This is the capital of Mewar, which is filled with forts and citadels. This is mainly situated in southeastern Rajasthan. However, Chittor mainly stands as the helm of Chattari of the Rajput pride. This mainly remembers the ruins of Allah-ud-din Khilji.
- Mount Abu: This is one of the hill stations of Rajasthan. This also cools the atmosphere and also lushes around green surroundings to make a major tourists spot. This is another most important tourist attraction at the Dilwara Temple which gives a stunning piece of architecture in the country of India.
- Pushkar: This is a city which is often referred to as the rose garden of Rajasthan. This destination provides the essence of Puskar rose. This place is flooded with ample of devotees.
- Dana Ambaji: Danta is a very beautiful town situated near the town of Gujarat near Udaipur. This place is mainly associated with pilgrimage and attracts religious travellers. This god is mainly associated with goddess Amba and is associated with the Ambe temple. Who is willing to travel on own car by not waiting for rental cars can book self drive car options in Udaipur and manage to get a booking with Zoomcar Coupons to find the best rates.
- Ajmer: Ajmer is a unique place which has a charm that lies on the ethos and on craftsmanship which is practised mainly over the centuries. This place mainly exquisite the Mughal architecture set in the aura of spirituality.
- Jodhpur: This is known as the Getaway of Thar. This is famous as Mehrangarh Fort, which has blue houses, temples. Apart from the forts, there are multiple numbers of lakes, for shopping like a mirage.
- Bundi: This is a princely state of North West India, which mainly lies in the district of Bundi. Hadoti is a royal region of Rajasthan. This is an ancient place which is located around Bundi is apparently inhabited by various local tribes.
- Eklingji Temple: This is almost 22 km away from Udaipur, this temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is mainly convenient for most of the famous temples of Rajasthan which is mainly remarkable for its architecture.
- Jagdish temple: this Jagdish temple is famous in the city with the deity of Lord Vishnu present in the city of Udaipur. His place is situated with beautiful carvings and varieties of statues.
- Gulab Bagh: This is enriched with the rose garden which is significantly a paradise to all the rose lovers. This is also a zoo which is nothing but a mere garden so that this can make an experience of all the tourist and the visitors to visit this place.
- Saheliyon ki Bari: this is one of the majestic gardens on the sea Shore of Fateh Sagar Lake. There is an expensive lawn which gives a shady cool walk to the lanes and has different types of fountains. However, this is one of the most important places in Udaipur, which is ideal for relaxing.